This week has been a FULL week of new technology challenges.
It all began with a new phone.
There were so many places to explore.
Instagram....youtube....the iphone WORLD!!!
I managed to get a quilt together!
It was an easy and quick quilt to make...
AND....it's all done.
It's even a respectable TWIN size!
All I did for this quilt was cut 12" strips from the fabrics.
(selvage to selvage)
Then...I cut them into random chunks.
I lined the chunks up in rows 60"
They're all 12" tall.
sewed the chunks in rows....then....
pinned and got rows together!!!
It took 7 rows to make it long enough.
My granddaughter has a BIG bed now
and I needed something ASAP to cover her up.