Monday, August 19, 2013

String love

This scrappy quilt has been unfinished for a while now.
It has been sitting in a little basket on my sewing table...
Calling my name!

I love the soft colors in this one.
I love the greens, pinks.....
the little bit of orange.
 
I love the white strips as well.
White provides such a nice contrast...
don't you think?

I make lots of baby quilts.
This one is NOT a baby quilt.
It's actually a generous 60"x80"!
Just the RIGHT size for the bed
in my sewing room!!!
 
I'm going to LOVE looking at this one!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
    www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete