*Finishing a quilt is rewarding!
*Using up scraps makes the finish even SWEETER.
* Pebbles don't ALL have to be similar in size...
* You can make bigger pebbles when you get tired
of the smaller ones... ;)
* Pieced and pretty fabric makes a GREAT backing.
* When you've made a GENEROUS sized quilt back...
there will be big pieces cut off the edges....
* These are perfect for cutting into 2 1/2" strips for binding!
* You don't have to search for ANOTHER piece of fabric!
* Searching takes a while at my house!!!!
* Even though I LOVE these flowers...
I know they won't LAST.
* A quilted GARDEN DOES!!!!